We are happy to announce additional openings of the new group of applicants to the Canadian Startup Visa Program scheduled for January 2019. We guarantee the results of our job.
We are happy to announce additional openings of the new group of applicants to the Canadian Startup Visa Program scheduled for January 2019. Our groups do through the 2-week training program conducted by business organizations designated the Canadian Ministry of Immigration (IRCC) every month.
The program is for those of your clients who want to immigrate to Canada as soon as possible at the lowest cost available.
As you know, the Canadian Startup Visa Program is an immigration program started by the Canadian Ministry of Immigration (IRCC) in 2013. The details of the Canadian Startup Visa Program can be found here.
The Canadian Startup Visa Program is open for everyone and has no restriction on age, education, job experience, net worth, income and so on. The clean criminal record, medical exam and the English certificate (level 5 out of 12) are mandatory. The only requirement is to be accepted by one of the Canadian business organization designated by IRCC. That's exactly what we do for your clients.
We help applicants to be accepted and get the Letter of Support, the only document making any applicant eligible for the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa through the Startup Visa Program.
We guarantee the results of our job.
The cost for the current opening for the January group is reduced by 50% from the previous benchmark and available for January group of applicants only.
Any applicant through this program will generate 4 sources of revenue for you and your IVC:
- the markup that you can add to our costs;
- the Canadian visitor's visa application;
- the Canadian PR visa application;
- the marketing, promotion, and advertising of the Canadian Startup Visa Program that we will cover.
PLEASE TEXT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION.
- Канада продолжает привлекать таланты со всего мира в условиях пандемии коронавируса COVID-19.Канада объявила о специальных мерах, чтобы помочь ограничить распространение COVID-19, а также помочь тем, кто заинтересован в переезде в Канаду в качестве постоянных жителей или в Канаде в качестве временных жителей.